[Ravensfort] work weekend

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 16:15:24 PDT 2010

I will be there Saturday morning.  Lots of cut tree in the feast area to be moved.  Painting of the Equestrian List poles.  There is a roller in the shed to paint them with.  Lots of picking up to be done.

Lorraine's Lookout has been cleaned out and is ready to be setup on the event weekend.  It does need a little mowing.  That was basically all I did last weekend was work on it.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com