[Ravensfort] Baronial Fundraiser ala Feast

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 18:53:54 PDT 2010

Wagon load of coconuts ONLY if limes are supplied...

~chrystal~

~peace~love~empathy~

--- On Thu, 9/9/10, John Reuter <jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

WoW......wet tunics hard bellies and soapy water......!

:)

On Sep 9, 2010, at 12:59 PM, kris hoffman <mirabelis_ at hotmail.com> wrote:

Oh I'm sure we dont mean any disrespect to the happy couple :)  It is very appreciated that they did that.  I think it is easiest for folks to donate now because there is a slight budget for most folks to have a site fee and feast, and well  we're not asking anyone but our own group members that want to.  Every little bit helps!! Just be glad I dont have ya'll out on the side of the road doin carwashes :P

Cheers!
Mirabelis

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:55:58 -0700  From: iris20 at sbcglobal.net

Personally, I think its a grand idea.  Let's just not make a big deal out of is so as not to possible offend our benefactors for the feast in the first place.  I say, for those of us who wish to do this, go for it!  And remember, we can donate $$ any time that we like to benefit the Barony, don't forget.  Mmmm, coconuts.... sounds good!

Just my 2 sheckel's worth,
Jalali

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:40:00 -0500
From: John Reuter <jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net>

I do believe that our Reeve; lady Mirabelis, is suggesting that some members of the populace who wish to donate to the barony the cost of the feast instead of just excepting the bounty of our newlyweds and eating a free feast on there bill that we could use the money to buy a much needed item that the barony can use. Such as a large 60x60 pavilion cover, or a more  period pavilion for the barony to use at high profile events. Or even a wagon load of coconuts!

YIS

Baron Brian