[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 20:38:20 PDT 2010

Good Nobles of the Sable Star,
 With these words do Brian and Fionna Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort invite all to the Baronial Championship tournament Defender of the Fort. To be held at the Stones of Raven's Fort site on the 17th, 18th and 19th of September.  We have the Privilege of sharing the wonderful day with our heirs Prince Ulstead and princess Ebigardess. We promise a full day of activities Armored and Rapier combat, Bardic and Archery, The Equestrian field will be busy as will the Arts and Sciences pavilion. We will be holding a Brewing and Vintner competition with Inter-kingdom competition points to be earned. We will also be holding a silent auction on Saturday.

The feast has been provided by our Newlywed couple Lord Gregor and M'lady Irial at no cost to you.
May they be blesses a thousand times over for their noble contribution to our event.

We look forward to seeing all our good friends from all over the kingdom! Please come and visit our beautiful site and share in our hospitality!

YIS

Brian and Fionna
Baron and Baroness
of Raven's Fort

p.s. Only a few feast reservations remain.