[Ravensfort] Defender Class

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 11 05:06:56 PDT 2010

Hi everyone!

                With Defender just around the corner I hope everyone is as
excited to be part of it as I am. I just want to send out a reminder that on
Saturday at 1pm I will be teaching my Intro to Kumihimo class near the A&S
area. I will provide all materials and there is no fee to participate in
learning this fabulous art. Just to give me an idea of how many are
interested, if I have not heard from you please send me a private email at
charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com or reply to this email or the message list. I
would like to be sure there is enough materials for everyone.

                Looking forward to a fantastic event with my extended family
at the Fort!

<<hugz>>

Dvorianin Grishka Kravtsovich