[Ravensfort] FYI and peace please

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 10:29:11 PDT 2010

Gentlemen,

So far no one has flipped a switch.
So,.... Please,... For the sake of all we have worked for and love let's let it go and focus on our event.

On that note,.... the big blue pavilion (BBP) is finished and ready to put up!
I was looking at the material, and to be honest I don't think grommets are the way to go. I once saw Baroness Kezia with a Bedouin (sp?) style tent. I think I can do the same thing with 12 polls with knobs and tie the cloth around each knob. From there they tie down to the stakes and anchor the pavilion. I make it sound easy, don't I. We will see!

YIS

Baron Brian :)

Sent from my iPhone