[Ravensfort] From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 11:18:11 PDT 2010

And if you're lucky you'll work with someone like him.  Valerie and I could
not have gotten all the work done before going on site if he had not trusted
us and believed in us.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/SherMontgomery

You did right well, my lord. Now go take a nap!

Detlef