[Ravensfort] Forgot: Defender's Feast & Armored Combat

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 16:36:08 PDT 2010

Keely and Nicollette de Leon did the bread bowls and sang the entire time.  I think that was when I finally relaxed somewhat.  Thank you also to Chari, Megan Stiles, Shar.  To those I missed I can only beg your forgiveness and say again thank you for your help with my first feast.

Centurion Michael of Gravesend and Lord Gregor Mac Beathain for helping take care of the Amored Combat List Field while I was turning into a raving lunatic in the Kitchen.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd