[Ravensfort] MFAH Art show

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 12:49:54 PDT 2010

most excellent!

devin

________________________________
From: byzytym <byzytym at att.net>
To: A Kindness Of Ravens <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sat, September 25, 2010 1:57:23 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] MFAH Art show

This has nothing to do with the SCA either,
except that it is about my wife who has attended our events
and helps me when I am working for the Barony.

My wife, Ann Marie Hopkins, is having her art displayed at the
Museum of Fine Art Houston, Pearl Fincher extension.
( 6815 Cypresswood - Spring, Tx. 77379 )
The show runs from October 19th through November 21st 2010.

http://www.pearlmfa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88&Itemid=1

The Opening will be Thursday October 21st from 5 to 7.
There will be an Artist Lecture on Thursday November 11th from 6:30 to 7:30.

Please come see why I am so proud of my wife.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad