[Ravensfort] Lochtoberfest

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sun Sep 26 05:51:02 PDT 2010

Yeah for Raven's Fort brewers!  Don Charles won the brewing contest for seasoned brewers and Pace won for newcomers. They both got goodie baskets. Pace's has some new brewing thingys (long tube and a jug with things on it!!).  Since I am not a brewer I will just take Pace's word for it that it is awesome new brewer things and now he is dreaming of a brewing area in our barn!  Had fun Sat. and the rain held off till court when everyone was under the big metal pavilion. It cooled things off but made court difficult to hear because of the rain on the roof. It was fun seeing all of our old friends from the Loch , Stargate, Bordermarch etc. Had a great time. Shared feast with HE Brian, Amelia, Shanahan, Rosalia, and Lemmoine.  Earlier in the day had fun sharing thoughts with Runa and Val, and Mike who fought in the heat and seriously needed some AC when it was all over with. Vivat for our Raven's Forters for making a great showing at Lochtoberfest.