[Ravensfort] Feast

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:36:27 PDT 2010

I basically asked Devin if there were any possibility individuals could
contribute what they would have paid for Defender's feast into the Raven's
Fort treasury. Since the feast is being paid for by a generous couple in
celebration of their wedding and is being offered to attendees of Defender
gratis, I thought giving what would have been feast fee to the barony would
be a cool thing for Raven's Forters to do. Not everybody going to the event,
just Raven's Forters. It would be a great opportunity for a small
fundraiser, would it not?

Detlef

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

>  What are you trying to say here ?
> Please explain.
>
> V NV

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8