[Ravensfort] driveway

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:36:15 PDT 2010

Is there such a thing as a tiki torch with a solar cell? It might be tough
to gather up enough sunlight in all those trees for something like that to
stay on all night...or not. It's not like the woods are a thicket down
there.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Gary & Carolyn Pace
<ridgetopfarm at me.com>wrote:

>  Yeah but can't leave tikis unattended.   Good for feast etc. Though
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 10, 2010, at 10:17 AM, JC <lowglow41 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Don’t we have like 40 of them in the shed?! I thought that’s why we
> needed fuel?

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8