[Ravensfort] waterbearing

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:46:47 PDT 2010

YES YES YES!!!

Thalassa and Grishka will be heading up the waterbearing for the morning heavy and light tournaments!  Its TONS of fun, making sure everyone stays hydrated, and its a good way to watch the fighting, get to know people, and I can assure you that you wont get much more famous than giving a tired, hot, sweaty fighter hydration and snacks!  Its a great way to help out, so please help these 2 out with waterbearing!

Cheers!
Mirabelis