[Ravensfort] Defender thanks

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 19:37:57 PDT 2010

Well honestly I should be the one thanking this great barony for allowing me
to use your time to teach. I must say that Lady Rosalia was doing great at
the braiding and am glad to see that I've inspired her and some other people
to also teach others this fine art. I feel accomplished when I've taught
something useful to others but it makes my heart glow with pride to see that
I can inspire others to pass on the teachings. That is what the SCA is to me
and THAT is why the populace of Ravensfort is my extended family!

Thank you one and all for putting on such a spectacular event!

VIVAT Ravensfort!

<<hugz>>

Dvorianin Grishka Kravtsovich