[Ravensfort] Folk Fest update

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 06:48:57 PDT 2011

We had a planning meeting for the festival and got some things done. We will be
speaking more about it at populace so please plan to attend. If you do not come
to the meetings and sign up to help with the demo then do not expect to wear
garb to the festival and say you are helping. Also, if you do sign up and still
wish to pay the entrance fee, please do. This will help the Folk Festival
continue and keep us involved and growing.
We need all hands on deck for this. This is a great opportunity to grow the SCA
and we need YOU!

We placed where the pavillions will go as well as the list field. We also
discussed compiling a handout over Sir Hugh and his wife Jane. Keely is
gathering and compiling this so we will have them to hand out. I have lots of
SCA handouts but we will concentrate on 2 basic ones.

Unto the Kingdom and groups that lay close to Raven's Fort. If you would like to
help us  then we would love to have you. Please email Lord Devin O'Donnabhain
privately and sign up. We also need people to just come enjoy the festival. The
East Texas Folk Festival is a step back to the 18oo's and is always is a fun
weekend.

Thank you...
More information as we gather.

YIS