[Ravensfort] Subscriptions to the list

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 08:39:34 PDT 2011

Unto the list:

It has been a very busy season for spammers this spring.  Devin and I, the two co-moderators, have been busy little ravens pecking at all the subscription requests from spammers.  In the past week alone I have probably deleted about 50 requests and emails together.  The usual rate is more like 5 to 10 per week.

We examine each request a carefully as possible, but in every case, very little information is given to us to go on.

If we have inadvertently barred a message or subscription request, please accept our apologies, extend same to the person who was inadvertently excluded, and please ask them to re-submit.  And as always, a message directly to one of the two moderators (both preferably) helps in making sure the subscription goes through.

lddevin03 at yahoo.com
silalmhain at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Cathal