[Ravensfort] Populace

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 13:13:40 PDT 2011

I was going to ride with Irial to Populace.  She has managed to catch the yucky crud.  Already notified Mirabelis that I have the reciepts and change from feast and will give them to her at Officers.

Sorry but there is no way I can drive that far yet.  The trip to The Stones was painful for my shoulder so driving to Huntsville is out.  Which is why I'm trying to find a daytrip ride to Stargate/Loch Baronials on Saturday.  Willing to chip in gas money.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts