[Ravensfort] Loch/Stargate Event

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 9 20:46:05 PDT 2011

Thank you Irial and Gregor for providing shade.  It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze but very HOT.  I heard someone say they had gone to their vehicle to cool off and their temperature gauge read 94.  We were able to watch Equestrian, Rapier and Chivalric all from the popup.  The only part of Archery we could see was when everyone went to pick up their arrows.  There were quite a few people there from Raven's Fort or that participate with Raven's Fort.

The "Chapel" created for HL Isobail's elevation to Pelican was wonderful.  When informed by Cheer that she was going to be a "window" I thought she being silly.  She wasn't.  They had several "stain" glass windows carried by different people including a huge one at the front of the Chapel.  There were even 2 stone archways and 2 effigies.  This was the first Pelican elevation I have seen and it was very stirring.

Detlef and Lemoine were taking pictures throughout the day, so if you're on FB I'm sure they'll post them.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts