[Ravensfort] Folk Fest meeting today IMPORTANT

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 12:24:53 PDT 2011

If for some reason we can not meet at the Fire Station at 3pm, we will move over
to the park where the Folk Festival is being held. GO TO THE FIRE STATION FIRST
AND IF WE ARE NOT THERE THEN GO TO THE PARK OR CALL ME.

The park is on the corner of Sam Houston Ave and 19th street. The entrance to
the park is on 19th street right next to the Steamboat house (there is a low
stone wall all the way around the park).
If you need help, call me at 936 581 5841.

Devin