[Ravensfort] Folk Fest update.

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:55:38 PDT 2011

Several questions were asked at the last meeting.
1) Will the fire ants be killed before the festival? YES.
2) Is there access to water? YES
3) Will we have electricity? YES

Also, the kitchen that provides food will only provide food for the volunteers.
We are considered participants and therefore must provide our own food. Now, do
we want to just pack stuff into coolers and eat when ever we get hungry? Or do
we want to actually cook Medieval style as a demonstration for the folk that
come to the festival?

REMEMBER...NO MUNDANE THINGS ALLOWED! Bring your feast gear. If you need feast
gear I am sure we have plenty amoung us to go around.

Also, brewing is allowed on site if we wish (or just setting up a display). As
far as letting ADULTS try it, they are finding out and I will report when I know
the answer.

Remember if you are showing up to help, be it 1 day or all 3, please send me
your mundane name and SCA name for my attendance list.

YIS

Devin