[Ravensfort] C'mon...push it!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 06:51:23 PDT 2011

This is the final week going into our demo at the Folk Festival. We all need to
get out there and promote, encourage and drum it up! THIS is very important.
THIS could bring new folk into the SCA and the surrounding Baronies and Shires.
If you want more info on the Folk Festival check out
www.samhoustonfolkfestival.org
Also pick up a Sunday, April 24th  Huntsville Item. The program guide for the
festival is in there. The SCA is mentioned on the front page and on the back
page.

Do we want to be more visible in our local community Raven's Fort? If the answer
is yes then this is a FANTASTIC way to get there. This is a highly visible
FESTIVAL that we are going to be part of. DO NOT let this opportunity to grow
the SCA and our Barony pass you/us by.

YIS

Lord Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar