[Ravensfort] Much belated thanks....

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:37:22 PDT 2011

Greetings!!!  I would like to send out some word fame, and better late than never!!!  Raven's Fort Baronial Investiture was a wonderful day!!  Friends and family came to bid our wonderful and gracious Baron Brian and Baroness Fiona farewell and welcome in Baron Pasquale and Baroness Giovanna.  This could not have been done by just one person!!!  I would like to take this opportunity to thank just some of those involved!!

What a wonderful Barony we have, I could not have done any of this without the help and planning of the populace from the beginning to the end!  Many thanks goes out to those that did a fantastic job with delegated tasks!  Invites, feast and site tokens, water on site, site set up and site tear down and gate workers, thank you all for helping out!!  Each and every one of you helped make the event a great one!

Most importantly I would like to say thanks to our feast crew.  The entire feast had special input from start to finish by HL Dolfin of Cork.  I know that the kitchen crew worked very diligently for many months making this happen.  Many thanks goes out to the Rolling Thunder household and members of Kierstead Household!!  Marie de Meaux was an awesome feastocrat and it came off wonderfully.  I can not possibly name everyone that came and helped in the kitchen that day, but her Lord worked over the pits all night smoking meat!  What a fantastic work of art, to see an idea come to reality and everyone working together to pull it off!! Thank you all so much for making that possible!  Feast was excellent!!!

Many thanks to those gentles who helped out on site when I needed something done.  I appreciate your willingness to help when I needed it!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to make it a very special event!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis
Event Steward for Raven's Fort Investiture