[Ravensfort] Folk Fest

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 19:04:51 PDT 2011

Very true Detlef, well said!  This is a chance for the SCA on a local level to finally get involved with the Huntsville community, maybe even open more doors to be able to use elementary, middle or even high schools for future indoor events...

regards,
~chrystal~

FYI ~
The next meeting for the Folk Festival will be this Sunday at the Fire Station on Sam Houston Ave, 3:00pm

Faire Winds & Following Seas