[Ravensfort] several items and word fame

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 05:27:26 PDT 2011

Greetings to all, We want to give word fame to those of our fair Barony that
traveled to Stargate/Loch Baronials- HerrDetlef, who gave a class on
Protocol and acted as entourage, Lemmoine and Rosalia, who acted as guard
and  entourage, Runa, Cher, Irial, Gregor and their children, Mirabellis,
who worked the equestrian event, Baron Brian, Amanda, Angela (SCA name has
escaped me), our new member in the Woodlands, (name escaped me as well) and
Sir Kief. That was a good support group from us at that event. Vivat to
those members who traveled there to show we are out there and care about
other groups and the work they do to entertain us and the Kingdom.
  If we forgot anyone please let us know. The index cards filled out at
Populace have really helped us already in texting and name spelling etc. The
award part of those cards will help us in the future as we begin to look
further into our populace and what they are doing in the SCA and our Barony.
We will have them at the next Populace for those who didn't get one yet. It
is an informative card on all Baronial members who are working and helping
for those who haven't heard about them.
  The demo at the end of this month is our next pressing item. Please come
out and help with this. Give Lord Devin your info so we can get you signed
up. Remember we need all kinds of peoples, townspeople to watch the things
we bring and help answer questions, fighters, artisans, musicians etc.
 We plan to travel to Coronation and would like all who attend to eat at our
table. We haven't gotten reservations for feast yet which is worrisome. We
have tried for over a week to no avail. the email addy doesn't seem to go to
the right place. We have feelers out on that now. Feast is small so if you
plan on coming try to reserve for yourself.
 Remember we have a work day at the Stones coming up on May 21, lunch
provided. More info after the demo.

In light and love,
--
Pasquale and Giovanna