[Ravensfort] There appears to be a yahoo group for Entourage

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:33:28 PDT 2011

The last time we used this list was in 2008, however, it was never closed down.  HE Brian and HE Fiona are the Owners of the list as it was created for them when they stepped up.

Didn't know you were going to post this or I would have given you more info on it.

Of course a new list could be created by the new B&B.  Having one solely dedicated to entourage helps keep things organized for help of the B&B, carpooling and general attendance.

Going back to my baked poatato soup now...

Lady Marie