[Ravensfort] Feedback needed

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 20:14:23 PDT 2011

Do you want kids to have access to hard wooden balls that they can hurt themselves or others with?  Try explaining to a little one that his/her big sister/brother can play but not them.

Some type of bowl, box, basket to put slips of paper in with people's information is a good idea.  Type it up on a sheet of paper, print it, cut them into pieces.  Just make sure you have the pen attached to something to prevent it from accidently walking off.  Those slips of paper should go to the Hospitler to sort and contact people.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts