[Ravensfort] Feedback needed

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:16:25 PDT 2011

To Charles:
Is the game similar to bocce ball?
Is it the game you had at the SHSU demo? was that last year or the year before?

To Devin:
I still have a stack of half page "colored picture with text scroll" pages that we filled in names at the SHSU demo... how about I cut the text off & we treat the pics as "postcards" & print/write something on the back of each?  Just thinking as I type...

regards,
Chrystal

Faire Winds and Following Seas
 --- On Sun, 4/24/11, David Epps <d_c_epps at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I will bring my petanque game with to the demo.  YIS Charles