[Ravensfort] Heavy Weight Linen on sale

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 06:10:42 PDT 2011

      Beautiful and Functional: Heavy 100% linen 4C22 is on sale this week.

      This linen gets the job done. It has all the features of a heavy-weight linen you are looking for. It is sturdy, hardworking, and durable. On top of that, it still remains soft to the touch, meaning it is never stiff or tough. That is because we only sell you the highest quality linen.

      We know you want the best fabric whether you want to make clothes or start some home improvements. We also know you want affordable prices. Our linens will satisfy your needs without emptying out your pockets.

      Start shopping at fabrics-store.com now and receive 10% off 4C22 until Sunday, May 1.

      Take advantage of this amazing deal while it lasts!

      Sincerely,
      Nicole Novembrino
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Don't forget that with every purchase, you earn points that can be transferred into dollar credit.

      P.P.S. Sign up to receive our Doggie bag alerts and be the first to know when new Doggie bags are posted. These are 1st quality precut pieces of fabric. Since they are precut, you get them at terrific discount. After all, you'd cut them anyways.

      P.P.P.S If you know someone who will value this information, feel free to forward them this email.

      Terms & Conditions
      Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.

Creative Work Media, LLC., 7215 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEyMbByMtCwMrJzMjMystEa0nOwMDAzsjA==