[Ravensfort] About the Folk Festival

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 17:06:43 PDT 2011

Here is the thing...

I understand if you do not have period stuff like shoes and mugs and plates and
things. I am not trying to be mean or ugly or a b**ch. This is the deal. We must
try and be as historically accurate as possible or we will not be invited back
next year.
If you do not have period eating supplies then we have stuff to borrow or simply
use your hands...unless it is a drink and then you really need a mug. If you do
not have period shoes, I do not because they cost too much, then wear Chinese
slip on's, boots or solid black shoes. DO NOT, however wear flip-flops, tennis
shoes or obviously mundane shoes.

Please understand that this is a demo where we must be as period as we can be. I
want us to have fun and be seen in a favorable light.

Thank you everyone who has volunteered to help for your support, without you it
could not have happened.

Devin