[Ravensfort] A request from Sir Hugh

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:35:10 PDT 2011

Greetings,
 We have been asked to play music, dance, fight, to both display and discuss
works of Art and of Science by Sir Hugo de Paduinan, Baron Houstoun. Sir
Hugo plans a three day celebration, where gentles can witness a glimpse into
the ancestry of the one who carried the Raven to our lands. So I ask that
all who read these words, come share your stories, recreate as best we can
the years 1165-1214 . Sir Hugo's wagon train arrives on Thursday night and
departs  on Sunday. The more hands the better. All are invited to create and
celebrate. If you so wish to answer this request please contact Lord Devin,
as he is once again honoring us with his commitment to service. Thank you
Lord Devin and all who attended our meeting last night.

YIS,
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort