[Ravensfort] Folk Fest

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:21:49 PDT 2011

I wish I lived close enough that I could be in on these meetings. The East
Texas Folk Festival is a BIG DEAL in Huntsville, and it's a great way, not
only to attract new members for Raven's Fort, but also to establish Raven's
Fort as a vital component of the Huntsville Community. Lots of Huntsville
heavies who support the University and the local arts community participate
and support the Folk Festival. It's a great connection that can only pay off
for Raven's Fort. Support the local community, and the local community will
support you.

Detlef

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 7:45 AM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Remember that we all need to be on board as much as we can with this
> demo. This is very important and will garner
> us members and put us in a great spotlight.
> Contact me privately if you need more details. We will be holding another
> meeting soon.
>
> Devin

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!