[Ravensfort] Newsletter Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:42:19 -0500

lordarigreycloak at gmail.com lordarigreycloak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:17:01 PDT 2011

It may be, by haps, that the letter be written as such:

Good My Lords and Ladies of such noble birth, we, by God's Grace, write you
in humble spirit and offer you in great expectation an offer to bespeak
thine excellence; though shy thy prestige; to brown thy nose, increase thy
wealth, and secure your familia regalia in ad infinitum.

etc etc

Ari.