[Ravensfort] Folk Fest meeting

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 16:16:21 PDT 2011

Not many attended. We need a great showing. This demo is important because so
many people attend it. If you plan on going, I need your full mundane name and
full SCA name (if you have one). I am creating an attendance sheet that will
need to be signed in so I know you are there.
Tell your friends both SCA and other about this Festival. Go to the website
www.samhoustonfolkfestival.org and check it out.

I have a Folk Festival board meeting tomorrow and I will ask them that if there
are SCA people who want to attend can they say they are part of the SCA and pay
$3 group rate if they want to pay. Remember, the demo is free if you come and
sign in and help out. However, I do encourage you to donate some money to the
event if you can. If we help the Folk Festival out, then they will help us as
well.

Please contact me, Lord Devin, if you need any information.

YIS

Devin