[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Lost & Found

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 05:42:34 PDT 2011

Would someone please be kind enough to let me know when/where I can retrieve my
2 black bowls?  I have been waiting rather patiently and have had no response
what so ever.  I would appreciate being able to get them back.  Unfortunately, I
will not be able to attend/assist with the demo due to work concerns.  I would
like to make arrangements to be able to pick them up as soon as possible.

Gramercy,
Jalali