[Ravensfort] Folk Fest update.

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Tue Apr 19 05:50:14 PDT 2011

A Saturday potluck sounds FANTASTIC!  I'm sure we'll all be hungry enough to eat the tents and tables by "closing time!!!"  In holding with the authenticity theme, shall we bring our feast gear or opt for plastic/Styrofoam and large trashbags?  Mine is kept in a small trunk so can just serve as another thing to trip over in the area where I'll work.  :-P

Berengaria