[Ravensfort] Feedback needed

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 17:35:46 PDT 2011

I like Chrystal's idea.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan
Bronze, Tidal Thunder
Amazon Household
Lieutenant of The Baronial Guard
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Berta Allen
  To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 7:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Feedback needed

        To Charles:
        Is the game similar to bocce ball?
        Is it the game you had at the SHSU demo? was that last year or the year before?

        To Devin:
        I still have a stack of half page "colored picture with text scroll" pages that we filled in names at the SHSU demo... how about I cut the text off & we treat the pics as "postcards" & print/write something on the back of each?  Just thinking as I type...

        regards,
        Chrystal

        Faire Winds and Following Seas