[Ravensfort] Ok I need for the

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Wed Apr 27 06:39:11 PDT 2011

Going out to eat after set-up sounds like a good idea to me!!!

Glad to see y'all have electricity and internet this morning.  Our power blinked on and off last night (probably as the storms were hitting Robertson County as we're on Navasota Valley Electric Co-op).  Have only seen 4 horses so far this morning but roofs are on the houses, no massive dents in any vehicles and it appears all our trees are still standing.

Groesbeck got pounded last night and I'm willing to bet the area where Elfsea Defender was held looks a bit worse for wear this morning.  There were several very intense storms that went across that area!

Berengaria