[Ravensfort] About the Folk Festival

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 19:56:55 PDT 2011

Or if you wear flip flops don't wear the ones that are obviously Wal-mart.  Other option for women is to have dresses long enough that flip flops don't show.  The ones I wear have beading on the straps and are the really thick ones so they don't look like everyday flip flops (shower shoes)  http://www.garbtheworld.com//instock/catalog.php?maincat=%20By%20Culture%20%2F%20Time%20Period has all kinds of shoes.  Check those and see if you can find a reasonable look-alike.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts