[Ravensfort] Wednesday Newcomer fighter practice

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 22:22:48 PDT 2011

Hello,
I would like to invite any and all who have an interest armored fighting to meet at the gazebo this Wednesday at 7 PM. I will have the loaner armor and would like to start a newcomer  practice for the new fighters who want to get on the field. We will discuss how and why we have to do what we do at practice and at events, armor styles, shields, basic weapon styles and the rules of armored combat in the SCA. Please come out and let's get more new fighters on the field!

YIS

Brian.   :)
Deputy Knights Marshal.

Sent from my iPhone