[Ravensfort] bench idea

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:44:16 PDT 2011

I've asked a woodworker friend of mine, the husband of Lady Cambria, to see if he can fashion a good ole fashioned bench out of some tree stumps etc.  he has now been given a purpose in life to make sommat that will work :)
that being said is there going to be a chainsaw on site Sunday?
i would really rather to have sommat that is there not come and go, maybe its because of my link to the spirit world or some such i dont know, but if we can make a rustic bench to stay in the lookout i would rather do that :)

cheers!
Mira