[Ravensfort] Saturday workday

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:30:10 PDT 2011

Greetings to all, today was a very successful and productive day at the
Stones. We had 11 people show up to help. We want to thank DSD , who was
there before anyone, Brian, Charles, Devin, Plachoya, Shanahan and Tucker,
Gwenlliana, who brought sandwiches mmm good, Berengaria, Billy, baby Blaze
(been a long time since I carried a little one on my hip)!,  Aidan, His
Excellency and myself. The kitchen had a preliminary cleaning and so did the
bardic stage. The dreaming tree is mostly finished and tomorrow we play pick
up sticks around the site. HE Brian with help, took the dais almost
completely apart and Pace graded the road going in and by gate. We also will
work on the equestrian area tomorrow.
  Thanks again to all who came out to help and to all who are doing that
special thing at home for Defender. We can't wait to see the scrolls people
are doing, taste the brew, check out the artistry, eat the delicacy and
listen to the bardic etc.
In love and light,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna