[Ravensfort] their Royal Highness's

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:08:36 PDT 2011

Dear Populace,  Just a reminder that tomorrow night, Thursday, is our
Populace meeting at 7pm at the fire station.  We will again be having the
'Royal Travel Fund'  there for donations. There will not be many other
opportunities to see us to donate, so please consider it. We still do not
have enough monies for both nights as of yet.  But we feel confident that
our Barony will pull through, in their generosity that we have seen so much
of.
   On another note, our Princess, Amelot, emailed me and said that she had
received her invitation to Defender and commented that it was very nicely
done!  Vivat to HE Chrystal for doing this time consuming task for our
Barony. As we said the work going on behind the scenes is very important and
we know that many of our Populace are doing just this very thing.

In light and love and excitement,
only 17 more days!!!

--
Pasquale and Giovanna