[Ravensfort] Some cool FYI

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 08:35:20 PDT 2011

There is a Facebook group called Hey,Huntsville which I am a friend of. They give a heads up on things happening in Huntsville and around the area.
One of the owners of Hey,Huntsville contacted me and they are going to be doing a heads up on our meeting this Thursday. At least that is what she told me.

One more way of getting the information out ther. So in the future if we have things going on, let me know so I can let them know. I will def be letting them know all the details of our upcoming event!

Go Raven's Fort!

YIS

Devin