[Ravensfort] Lemoine and Steppes Artisan/ Rapier event

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:04:16 PDT 2011

    Vivat! Lemoine, a well deserved honor.  To have been chosen  by HL
Goncharoba on the day she was elevated into the honorable and noble Order of
the Laural is most memorable. Such a day as yours will echo down through the
Ages of Raven's Fort lore. Your artistry and research pertaining to your
craft inspires the rest of us. You are already held in the highest honor
among those of our Barony who know of your work. Vivat!
   Lady Rosalia, Berengaria, Her Excellency Giovanna and myself were also in
attendance at Steppes'  most enriching event.
This event provided to Lady Rosalia the opportunity to learn some very
interesting and precise Rapier Techniques. She and I also attended
Marshalling classes by Don Montero de Madrid. Don Robert's class on ' Seeing
the Battlefield'  was very educational. The class 'Protective Gear &
Clothing for Rapier Combat ' was most interesting as well., thanks to HL
Anne Barrington. HE Giovanna and Berengaria attended Rapier classes as well.

    The A & S competition  was a fantastic display of some of the Kingdom's
best artisans. Not to be outdone, the Rapier community embraced all. New
comers were being taught by the most experienced..Lord Lemoine, as you
already know displayed and educated many about his craft.
   Once again My Lady and I were able to visit with old friends.

Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort