[Ravensfort] Steppes Artisan

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:39:16 PDT 2011

This past weekend my loving wife the Lady Rosalia and I went to Steppes
Artisan and Central Region Academy of the Rapier. It was an enjoyable and
illuminating event. Also in attendance from Raven's Fort was Berengaria and
T.E. Pasquale and Giovanna, making it five from the fort. I entered the
competition for Steppes Artisan but I did not win, however I did get great
advice from many different knowledge people. During the lunch break, Don
Pieter Rausch informed me that he was having a pass down prize made for our
Rapier Champion and in his words “ I have been Raven's Fort Rapier Champion
3 times and it about time we have some bling”

 I learned something about the Barony of the Steppes that I found to be
really interesting. That once one is made an Artisan of the Steppes one is
always an Artisan of the Steppes. In fact many of the people I spoke with
during the day would intrude themselves then add I am Steppes Artisan 4, the
artisans also help serve as judges for the event. The newest artisan of the
Steppes is picked be the Baron and Baroness with counsel of the current
artisans. Also each artisan gets to pick a personal favorite as well. I have
the honor if being picked as the favorite of HL Oksana Goncharova, She
gifted with a wonderful basket of gifts. In fact as I write this missive I
am drinking coffee from a very well made cup made with by her hand. I should
point out this cup keeps coffee hot for a very long time. Also later in
court it was announced in court that HL Oksana and H.L. Timor going to be
elevated to the Order of the Laurel. Vivat to the both of them jobs very
well done. I need to point out that H.L. Timor made a really cool hat with a
feather on it, It was a cool hat, hats with feathers on them are cool. I was
also very good to be able to spend time with our old friends Konrad and his
lady wife Katerina . This is a wonderful event that in my opinion any one in
the Arts and Sciences can learn something new.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com