[Ravensfort] Bordermarch?

B Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:13:13 PDT 2011

Well, it is supposed to be bordermarch.org.

A Query of that domain shows that it apparently just expired  and was
just renewed.

Domain Name:BORDERMARCH.ORG
Created On:27-Aug-2004 22:21:01 UTC
Last Updated On:28-Aug-2011 05:01:17 UTC
Expiration Date:27-Aug-2012 22:21:01 UTC

So I imagine that waiting the the last day to renew (or until it
expires) means it was purged from the DNS records and will take a few
days to get it back.

-EA