[Ravensfort] Work Weekend EQ stuffs + Emergency H20 barrels

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 17:42:41 PDT 2011

Please do not forget that we need to have a pick up (with 4x4) available with about 3-4 water barrels for emergency runs to be able to get anywhere on site in a hurry... better to be safe than sorry 'cause no amount of rain is going to get rid of the burn ban

regards,
~chrystal~

Faire Winds and Following Seas