[Ravensfort] domesday book

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Fri Aug 5 09:14:50 PDT 2011

Either one would be great.  Got a call from Mama this morning.  Pain between her scapula and spine; tumor markers are up again (to 43 from 2.1 in June).  Having brain and bone scans next Tuesday and appt with her oncologist (in Tyler) on Wednesday.

This project might help get my mind on other, more pleasant, things...

Berengaria