[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra] clarification

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 07:49:38 PDT 2011

Sigh, if it had been said that that in the beginning all the freak out posts I saw on other lists wouldn't have been written.  Well maybe a lot of them wouldn't have been written.  Thanks for explaining.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan