[Ravensfort] demo opportunity

Epps, David ICC_DCE at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 10 06:23:23 PDT 2011

I will be there, but do I bring rapier gear or brewing gear?  Decisions, decisions... YIS, Charles

From: ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Gary and Carolyn Pace
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:10 AM
To: Ravensfort List
Subject: [Ravensfort] demo opportunity

Greetings, we are trying to see if our demo is feasible next Thursday. Our hospitaler ,Devin, is trying his best to open up opportunities for us to get our name out there. We need to know asap who would be available to come and what type of thing you would be doing. This business and Devin needs to know to make plans for the newspaper etc. to come out.
 So Pace and I can come, Pace could be a field marshall and I could do pr around the crowd.
 Who else could come out and help? Our business meeting would be held after 7pm somewhere we can decide on, if we  get enough people to come out. Please let the list know in the next day or two so we can get a count.

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort