[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra] Coronation

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Sat Aug 13 13:27:21 PDT 2011

Hmmm... I'll be timing an endurance ride not far from there on the first of
October (at Storm Ranch between Dripping Springs and Wimberley).  It'd be
neat to sneak over for Coronation's evening festivities if we can get the
50-milers finished in time.  Not sure how much I look forward to dragging my
"Coronation-garb" skirt through all those stickers between the trailer and
the pickup, or how much I'd enjoy driving that filthy, hot (no A/C) farm
truck [that Billy takes to work during the week and that we use to pull the
horse trailer] to a "dressy" SCA event!

Still, I'll give it some thought... ;-P

Berengaria
(BTW: still no rain but holding at under 100F for the first time in a long
time)